Ana Cristina Lapera –
Your trusted multi-cultural partner in achieving excellence.
Ana is a successful professional with more than 20 years of experience driving change and empowering individuals, teams, and organizations to clarify their vision, establish a plan of action, and implement it. She grew up in Venezuela and has spent all of her professional career in the United States, giving her the advantage of being fully bilingual in English and Spanish, and understanding both cultures.
She initially began working in information technology, proceeding to finance, and finally realizing her true calling in coaching. She has worked with a wide range of organizations, including:
- Federal government and NGOs. Clients include the FDA, USDA, and USAID.
- Fortune 500 companies, including clients like Fannie Mae, American Express, and JPMorgan Chase.
- Medium and small companies, including the National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation and multiple top 50 law firms.
- Non-profits, like LEAD River Counties and the Bay Center for Spiritual Development
- Individual clients.
Her personal, multicultural experience leading technology, operations, business architecture, and process improvement teams strengthens her business sense, embeds practicality in her coaching approach, and bolsters her empathy towards her clients. She is particularly aware of the challenges that women and minorities face when working in IT and Finance in corporate environments. She recognizes and values the difference in each of her clients, who are operating in their unique ecosystems, and coaches them to find the solutions and develop in the way that is most appropriate for them.
Ana’s education includes:
- Professional degree in Systems Engineering from the Universidad Metropolitana, Caracas, Venezuela
- Master’s in Engineering Management from George Washington University
- Leadership Coaching Certification from Georgetown University
She is currently certified as ACC by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and was previously certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt by ASQ and as a Business Architect by TOGAF.
Additional details are available on her LinkedIn page.
Ana leverages her extensive network of coaches and facilitators to augment her expertise and bring the most qualified experts to meet your needs.